So I finally finished the coop, with the exception of a few small details. Here it is... Got the window for $15 at an architectural salvage place... I added the side run as an afterthought. Rather than dig down and bend my hardware cloth out on the bottom, I set the whole thing on a treated 2x4 frame that has the cloth tacked to the bottom. Space saving for my small urban plot. Nesting boxes complete with training "eggs." Yard side access door so I can let them out to free range without going through the garden. I still need to add the door to the bottom for the winter, and maybe some vents, although there is venting in the window. I want to put a flower box below the window too. It's been a fun project. The whole thing cost about $500, including the chickens and supplies. I originally was going to do it out of all recycled materials. Bad idea. I bought used 2x4s for half as much, but only about half were usable after all the waste. The frame is made out of free 4X5s. WAY overkill and super heavy. Would have been better to fork out an extra $100 for 2X4s and 4X4 posts.