Im getting battery hens!

Im interested too, and in TX too, and also cannot see an attached flyer.

eta: I guess the flyer has been copied/pasted. Sorry I didnt see, was looking for an actual attachment.

Last edited:
Sorry guys,they will ship free to people on the east coast.I told you the site is called the promising hope foundation,I copied that stuff off of my email guys I didnt get all of it....The email if you have questions is [email protected] now I realy g2g I have school
sad.png

We got 7 battery chickens once, they needed a lot of love and care and they turned out to be the sweetest chickens they went to live with a couple after we saved them and brought them back to health they were in awful shape!

Awesome! I've been trying for quite awhile to get some battery hens here. Around here backyard chicken keepers like myself aren't real popular.
hide.gif

Awww, I think it's wonderful you are all working together to try to save some of these poor girls. I wish I was on the east coast--I would be helping find homes for them like crazy, and I'd probably take a few myself! There have got to be plenty of people out there who would be interested in some laying hens. Good luck, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom