I'm getting new chicks in August

Meri Maura

May 2024 bring less misery 🥂
Feb 6, 2021
the BYC underground
My Coop
My Coop
I'm using Meyer Hatchery. I am SO excited about getting them! I have these breeds in my "cart":
Green Queen
Swedish flower hen
Speckled Sussex
Jubilee Orpington
Silver Laced Polish
White crested Black Polish
Salmon Faverolles
Black Copper Maran
Blue Red Wyandotte
Dark Brahma
Buff Brahma
Silver Spangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben
If anyone has these breeds and willing to tell me about them, that would be great!

Congrats! I've got a Wyandotte, and the only advice i have is that they are loudddddd. ofc it depends on bird to bird but my wyandotte just constantly "honks" at me when i walk into the run, and so did her brother before he was rehomed. be prepared lol, but they are pretty friendly, and in my experience the roosters are very well mannered.

I have a Speckled Sussex and she is very sweet. She is 24 wks old but much smaller then the other girls and has been from the start. I understand they mature much slower then other breeds. She is at the bottom of the pecking order but she does not let them push her around. She has a sweet little voice that sounds like she is laughing. Her name is Little Henny Penny.

I'm using Meyer Hatchery. I am SO excited about getting them! I have these breeds in my "cart":
Green Queen
Swedish flower hen
Speckled Sussex
Jubilee Orpington
Silver Laced Polish
Salmon Faverolles
Black Copper Maran
Blue Red Wyandotte
Dark Brahma
Buff Brahma
If anyone has these breeds and willing to tell me about them, that would be great!
Yay!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting SS, Marans and *hopefully Wyandottes this spring.
Swedish flower hen, Faverolles and Wyandottes are all on my dream breed list!

Green Queen
Swedish flower hen
Speckled Sussex
Jubilee Orpington
Silver Laced Polish
Salmon Faverolles
Black Copper Maran
Blue Red Wyandotte
Dark Brahma
Buff Brahma
thats a lot! yay congrats!

Back
Top Bottom