I'm gonna have a problem. :(

What breed of chickens? Hens? Roosters? Why would you have to cull them? Just post them on BYC I am sure people will want them. How old are these birds?

Last edited:
Quote:
My moms the one complaning saying she dont want to be a animal hoarder ( watches way to much tv).

Quote:
I don't understand that you would rather cull them, then give them away? At least that way, they aren't being wasted. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

Im sick of just giving things away when i paid money for them. But i placed an ad for free hens along with a rooster. And chicks i hatched out. Wish i had my own place. Wouldnt have this problem.

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

What breed of chickens? Hens? Roosters? Why would you have to cull them? Just post them on BYC I am sure people will want them. How old are these birds?

No one on here is even close to me,and are not gonna want a boring breed. Their white rocks and a leghorn male. And mixed chicks.​

I sell white rocks all the time. If you place an ad you need to point out their positives. They are docile, dual purpose, and hardy. Sure some people want frilly pretty pet chickens but a lot of people also want something as a resource and don't care if it looks boring. People like my Sebrights but they are also eager for stocky Whiterocks.

Back
Top Bottom