I'm gonna take the plunge!

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio.

welcome-byc.gif
from my little farm! This website saved my butt when I became a Duck mommy. I have ducks, not chickens, their a bit more friendly, and don't poop as much. But, they still poop, alot. Have fun!

I Dream 0f Chickens *Ü* :

Oh, and I do really dream of chickens. I have just about every night for weeks and weeks!

Me too. Think I am going to go ahead and order. I have a brooder, no coop fixed yet, but I think I can do a lot of it myself, just need help putting in windows. . .and putting in the posts. I can't get the metal ones pounded into the ground because I am so short I need 2 more feet to get up above it, so to speak, to start pounding. I have read all the great tips and ideas on runs and stuff and that part is a piece of cake. Good luck!!! We need to start our own topic on new chicken mommies.​

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I did it! I got my girlies!
love.gif
I have 5 now, but I think I am fostering 2 for a friend, though at this point I'm kind of hoping she doesn't want them!
wink.png
I never thought I'd fall in love this quickly with chicks, I mean it happened when each of my children was born, but these babies stole my heart! And my daughter's too!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom