I'm Hatching a Devious Plan!

Chicabee19

Songster
11 Years
Aug 8, 2008
n/a
I was lying in bed at 4 a.m. last night.

I couldn't sleep because I couldn't breathe.

So, I'm lying there thinking "I hate the fact that I can only have four chickens!!".

Suddenly, it occurs to me!

I have a rental cottage on my property, and it has its very own separate address.

I think that would give us the right to have TWO sets of chickens!

I could set the 10' x 7' shed up in the middle of the yard and have a run on either side - each side holding four chickens.

That way if anyone asks, I just say "oh, those four chickens belong to that address, and these are our 4 chickens".

THAT WAY I could have the four banty birds and the four standard birds I really want.

Thats great! lol Thats sounds just like something that I would be thinking about at 4 am. DH says I'm always thinking of things to get me in trouble. It seither chickens or goats lol. Still working on getting goats hehe

You do know that SO many of us are covert chicken owners, right? We just pray that animal control doesn't come peek into our shed! It isn't visible from the gated area, so I think we are ok - unless the roo starts making a rucus. We are allowed chickens here, we just have 7 too many!

can anyone really limit the number of chickens they have.....ya know it is an addiction......see you went from 4 to 8 already, that will turn into 25 soon
wink.png

We are trying to get to 100 by spring! LMAO!!!

Good grief... guys! There's no possible way I could really have more than EIGHT! really.

Wouldn't someone notice?
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom