I'm hungry. What do I do?

What would you do if you were hungry?

• Total voters
Pics

Look at this
My Eyes Pain GIF

Yea the trick is not to buy it! Says the gal who will have a tantrum without ice cream in the freezer at ALL times. 🍦❤️
I'm usually pretty lucky that it doesn't bother me to have things in the house. My 8 year old daughter is extremely thin (8th percentile) and the doctor has said give her as much high calorie food as possible. So while she has to eat protein and veggies, she can also have all the brownies/pop tarts/pudding she wants. Instead she using chooses carrots and ranch 🙄

My son is 7 and he's lean but not like she is. He's a heavy sucker but not much fat on him. So again, treats

And then there is me. About 10-15# over my desired weight and always working out and always trying to eat healthy and just can't get there. So if I meal prep like I'm supposed to on Sundays I usually don't struggle with eating outside of my meal plan but every now and again I will go through majorly self sabotaging spurts where I say F it and eat the sweets. More so this year than ever. I don't think I've had a pop tart since that post, but the kiddos still have them in the house.

I'm usually pretty lucky that it doesn't bother me to have things in the house. My 8 year old daughter is extremely thin (8th percentile) and the doctor has said give her as much high calorie food as possible. So while she has to eat protein and veggies, she can also have all the brownies/pop tarts/pudding she wants. Instead she using chooses carrots and ranch 🙄

My son is 7 and he's lean but not like she is. He's a heavy sucker but not much fat on him. So again, treats

And then there is me. About 10-15# over my desired weight and always working out and always trying to eat healthy and just can't get there. So if I meal prep like I'm supposed to on Sundays I usually don't struggle with eating outside of my meal plan but every now and again I will go through majorly self sabotaging spurts where I say F it and eat the sweets. More so this year than ever. I don't think I've had a pop tart since that post, but the kiddos still have them in the house.

star wars film GIF

That's me talking to my boy Han. I need to drop a few.
I'm close to 50 pounds overweight from what the doctor charts say I "should". Granted I pretty much gained that weight within 2 years. If I just dropped 20 or 30, I'd be happy but unable to even drop 5 :hmm

I'm close to 50 pounds overweight from what the doctor charts say I "should". Granted I pretty much gained that weight within 2 years. If I just dropped 20 or 30, I'd be happy but unable to even drop 5 :hmm
I'm fairly thick-framed and have always been heavier than what's "ideal" for my height due to that stocky build, but I need to drop about 70 to really be happy. It's coming off slowly and I'll get there, I'm just impatient :)

Back
Top Bottom