im in for a fight .....I LOST!!!!

I'm just getting home, ....... I lost
hit.gif
but Mrs Scarbrough (shes the council woman) shes so nice,
hugs.gif
if it was up to her, i would be up to my eye balls in chickens!!
ep.gif
,Mrs Scarbrough took it worse than me!...... i guess it just wasnt meant to be! that place "Animal place" didn't help me either, they (the city council) had a whole report from them, so......any one wanna buy a house in the city that cant have chickens????
th.gif
............ I also want to thank all my fellow BYCers for all the support & for being there for me may God Bless all of you!!!
smile.png

Quote:
I'm so sorry, onecent!!!!

hit.gif

I'm crying with you.

If it's any consolation, your case is motivating me to get that BYC page about how to refute opposition to chicken keeping finished. I've been procrastinating, but these animal rights groups are REALLY pissing me off! And I consider myself an animal lover! I keep chickens, in part, b/c I'm appalled by the practices of commercial producers.

warm hugs,

Katherine

Oh no!!
hit.gif
That's awful. I agree, I would be moving to the country now. Are you still getting to visit your chickens? Do they get to stay where they are at so you can keep visiting? I was so hoping this would turn out better for you
hugs.gif
This is for the people that wont let you have your chickens back ==>
smack.gif

I don't want to get into anything controversial, but what is this about animal rights places being against keeping chickens? Is that what the "Animal place" place is about?

Back
Top Bottom