im in for a fight .....I LOST!!!!

Ok,my district councilman has to bring it up again on Feb.9th, i hope they vote on it this time, i really miss my girls!..........is there anything else i need to know or do? what i have done, i provided city council with a complete folder with my letter about amending the ordinance, a signature petition, pictures of my yard with coop & run, many city ordinances from my state (major cities) that allow chickens in the city, and many people have sent emails to the city managers office on my behalf, so i think i should have it pretty well covered, but let me know if I've left anything out..........thanks!!

I sent an email awhile back and amongst many other things, pointed out that 2 of the most urban cities in the country, NY and San Francisco allow chicken. February must seem a long way away when you don't have your girls. I can't imagine. Hang in there!

Quote:
hi, thank you! yes it is a long way away! i really miss them so much!! i hate going in my back yard and seeing my empty run!.... if i don't win this, I'm gonna be so devastated.........................
sad.png

Wow! So not fair! I'm emailing
fl.gif
. please keep us posted! Hopefully things will go in your favor! I live across the street from Evansville, In. and in the city here they're allowed 6 hens (no roosters) Good Luck!

gonzo&hispeeps :

Wow! So not fair! I'm emailing
fl.gif
. please keep us posted! Hopefully things will go in your favor! I live across the street from Evansville, In. and in the city here they're allowed 6 hens (no roosters) Good Luck!

Thank you so much!!!!
smile.png

OMG!!! i just got a call from my city councilman,(just now at 9:00pm) he told me to be at the city work session tomorrow at 5:00pm! i was so nervous I didnt ask him how it was going!! but his voice sounded upbeat! i hope this goes well!!!! any advice from any one???

Back
Top Bottom