I'm in Sebastopol CA

scamperwillow

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 9, 2012
Sebastopol, CA
Hi I'm a newbie in Sebastopol, Sonoma County CA. I live in a cohousing community and we have a team of about 10 people raising the chickens. But I am the addict! I love the chickens.

We got a bunch of babies in March. Some were about 5 or 6 weeks old and some were only days old. They are all now together and doing fine. However we have two silkies that I adore. One has been confirmed a roo by crowing! I'm still not sure about the other and need help. I tried to post pictures but was told I don't have permission to post pictures. If you know about Silkies, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Hello and :welcome

I think there's a restriction on posting pics until you've made more posts and the system can recognise you. But anyhow, you should be there soon! :p

Good luck!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, and enjoy the site. :D

welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif
from Modesto

You need to ost a few times and then you won't have any restrictions. We've had spammer problems where they were hitting like 10 at a time in an hour once. It was aweful and this site is great form looking out for us and keeping the garbage out.

You can do a search here on the forums and probably find wevery answer you want on Silkies and there are threads with info on them also.

Make sure you come and visit us on the California thread too

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/565482/california-the-whole-state-thread/0_20

Hi I'm a newbie in Sebastopol, Sonoma County CA. I live in a cohousing community and we have a team of about 10 people raising the chickens. But I am the addict! I love the chickens.

We got a bunch of babies in March. Some were about 5 or 6 weeks old and some were only days old. They are all now together and doing fine. However we have two silkies that I adore. One has been confirmed a roo by crowing! I'm still not sure about the other and need help. I tried to post pictures but was told I don't have permission to post pictures. If you know about Silkies, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
We have two adorable silkie cockerels needing a home. I can't post pics, but there are several in my avatar. I am in Sebastopol. If you can possibly take them, please email me at MartR "at" sonic.net

Back
Top Bottom