I'm In Shock!!!

Beth G. :

Wow If these cookies don't have sprinkles I'm bringing this up!!!
gig.gif
He'll probably get made when i do but, hey.........if ya gonna go through all the trouble of making them make'em nice!
Quote:

I just got up off mu duff to get one of these delicious cookies and you tell him that the sprinkles are the best part!!!!​

thumbsup.gif
. He made choc. Chip cookies so no sprinkles but they were yummy
smile.png

Quote:

I just got up off mu duff to get one of these delicious cookies and you tell him that the sprinkles are the best part!!!!

does he need a fire ext.?

Mine doesnt even know where the kitchen is.
barnie.gif

The last time he baked anything was when he and I were first together he was trying to impress me. Has done anything in the kitchen since.

Beth G. :

I'm sitting here on the computer after dinner, my husband calls out do we have any dessert? This is coming from a man you really never eats dessert. So, I replied ahhhhh NoOooo. So 10 mins goes by and I hear a bunch of strange noises in the Kitchen. I call out "HONEY, whatcha doing??"

He replies with a very stern voice "Makin Cookies! Why?"
ep.gif

I'm in shock I'm sitting here relaxing and my husband is making cookies
bow.gif

Awesome!!! But I hope he cleaned the kitchen up after he was done making the cookies. LOL!!!​

Yes that would have been nice but no it didn't happen
sad.png

lorain's fids :

Beth G. :

I'm sitting here on the computer after dinner, my husband calls out do we have any dessert? This is coming from a man you really never eats dessert. So, I replied ahhhhh NoOooo. So 10 mins goes by and I hear a bunch of strange noises in the Kitchen. I call out "HONEY, whatcha doing??"

He replies with a very stern voice "Makin Cookies! Why?"
ep.gif

I'm in shock I'm sitting here relaxing and my husband is making cookies
bow.gif

Awesome!!! But I hope he cleaned the kitchen up after he was done making the cookies. LOL!!!​

Beth G. :

Yes that would have been nice but no it didn't happen
sad.png

Thank GOODNESS!

We won't have to take away his MAN card.​

I'd be afraid to let him read this page!!
ep.gif
. If he sees all the humor on his behalf hed have to pull that man card to extreme to prove he is the Almighty Man I've always known
wink.png
. Hehe
Quote:

lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom