I'm in Trouble.........Incubator is Here!!!

hatching eggs inside bator is exhilarating ..
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yes! I believe Santa can be bribed, well I sure hope he can, I'm sure to be on his naughty list now. If for some reason Santa is not up for a bribe, I'll release the chickens on him!!!!
D.gif

**Update**

UPS just delivered the baby bator
big_smile.png

My order for chicks will be here in April, so I believe I will be hunting for some EE eggs just so I can make sure it works
wink.png

Good luck and have fun. Welcome to Hatch-A-Holic Anonymous. We love to hatch...
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Thankyou, thankyou. I've been wanting to join for some time now. So many choices to make, I think I may try 1 of each breed, so much fun to be had now!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thankyou, thankyou. I've been wanting to join for some time now. So many choices to make, I think I may try 1 of each breed, so much fun to be had now!

I just tell my husband (and myself) that we can just sell what we don't want in the spring...that's my excuse for hatching more and more!!
smile.png
Welcome and enjoy hatching...it's one of the coolest things in the world!!!

I just sold 50 BO chicks. I do sell 6 chicks here, 10 chicks there but I keep what I want. My DH is pretty receptive as he meets the people buying the chicks and hatching all the chicks aren't costing us, but we aren't getting rich either. It does pays for their feed and other things needed for their care. When I get an over abundance of boys I do take them to our local auction if I can't sell them. Most people want pullets.

Back
Top Bottom