I'm in trouble

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Farmer Kitty, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I'm getting DSL next week! The problem is I already spend to much time here, it will be worse with DSL. You guys just post to much! [​IMG]

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

your in GOOD trouble girl [​IMG] you will be amazed !

3. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Congratulations, I have high speed Internet and love, love, love it. Make sure to tell all of your family they will now have to fend for themselves. [​IMG] because you will be busy.

4. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Well, I guess you will just have to buy another puter so the rest of the family can use it every now and then! LOL
    That's what we did !

5. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    How fun - you can be on line ALL DAY!!!!

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

You'll love it, then you'll think it's getting too slow, LOL. I have DSL, but I'm way out and it's actually a slower DSL than alot of people have. I've been known to scream, "Load already! I'm not on dialup anymore!" [​IMG]

7. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    Oh you will love dsl . I do , but when my phone rings it takes me off for a few secs . They say nothings worng . hummmm lol but i still love it ..

8. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Quote:Other than for an occassional game or two in the evening, the computer is all mine! I guess the slow cooker is going to have to learn to put the food in itself, the washer and dryer to do the laundry, the vacuum to run itself, etc., etc., etc. HaHaHa!!! But it will definately make it easier to pop in and check on things! [​IMG]

9. Royicus

Royicus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    Western Oregon
    Look at it this way, you'll be able to spend a lot less time waiting for stuff to load, and therefore be more effective browsing the forums. Therefore, you'll actually spend LESS time here, but still accomplish the same amount of stuff.

Like my logic? [​IMG]

10. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Congrats on getting the DSL.What an upgrade,lol. I hate missing out on all the videos everyone posts here & the heavy pic posts. [​IMG]
    There's no chance we're getting that out this way.We're saving up to get high speed satellite internet here. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by