I'm interested in getting rabbits ---- Edit: Just caught a dumped Bunny!!!

Np, hopefully she'll like her Small Pet Select Order! :)

Also wanted to add, I wasn't arguing for keeping a rabbit outdoors, that choice is totally up to you! I just was talking from what I experienced and also to show rabbits get used to loud noises. I loved to bring my rabbits indoors, too; I haven't since we moved to a new house (because it's new and all with brand new flooring, lol) but I agree that's a great way to bond with your rabbit.

Aspen is adorable though! Love to hear she's warming up to you. :D
Thank you! I never took offense to it, snd definitely appreciated hearing your experience. :D She s becoming more s as d more used to loud noises, she’ll have to be living our garage. ;)
Keep that flooring nice while you can lol!
Im excited to try Small Pet Select as well, I really hope she likes it.

Update: Aspen escaped this morning!!!! I was horrified! I got the new pen setup for her yesterday, and must not have latched the lock all the way because she pushed the door open!! We spent a good time searching the shop, but the dogs found her outside thank goodness! Comet was trying to pick her up and bring her back, and thats when we heard her scream.
She's fine, unscathed, but terrified. Currently she's cleaning her feet thank goodness! I think she's gonna be okay, but I've learned a hard lesson, that should have been by by bunny. 😣😥
I laid some blankets over the walls to give her a corner of seclusion were no one can look in, but she still wants to sit by the open walls and look out.
Gave her some breakfast, not sure if she's gonna eat it yet, but I hope she does soon. I'll keep updating.

Aspen is doing much better now. She ate all of her breakfast, and is hoping around like nothing happened. She let me pet her face and did her usual flinch when tried to go behind her ears. She closed her eyes while I pet her cheek, and seemed very happy to be back.
I'm pretty sure she was coming back to eat when the dogs found her. Once we realized she was missing we shut teh shop, so we locked her out. She surly heard us shaking her food, because she was out in the driveway when the dogs found her.
Its neat though, because she didn't run away, she tried to come home. 🥰
I'm very happy that Aspen is ding much better, and is back to her normal self. Thanks everyone!

Aspen is doing much better now. She ate all of her breakfast, and is hoping around like nothing happened. She let me pet her face and did her usual flinch when tried to go behind her ears. She closed her eyes while I pet her cheek, and seemed very happy to be back.
I'm pretty sure she was coming back to eat when the dogs found her. Once we realized she was missing we shut teh shop, so we locked her out. She surly heard us shaking her food, because she was out in the driveway when the dogs found her.
Its neat though, because she didn't run away, she tried to come home. 🥰
I'm very happy that Aspen is ding much better, and is back to her normal self. Thanks everyone!
So great to hear that!

Where you ever to get some pics?

Back
Top Bottom