Im looking for hatching eggs near Bnatesville,MS

I wish u could,!! I live in a DEATH ZONE for eggs I can't ship anything out or receive eggs without severe damage... Tested and tried 5 times all bad, very bad.... So unless you want to send me eggs for just the shipping and tell me what I would owe you for each healthy chicks that hatches I would be game, but short or that or picking them up or collecting them from my coops to incubate, ugh I can't go through all that losing 50 to 70 bucks for a bunch of detached air cells, broken eggs, crushed boxes etc. Ps I'm pretty good at incubating.

Not sure what you consider close - am east of Tupelo about 1/2 hour into AL. Myself and SED (also on here) and I know of another small place - depending on what you're looking for

I would pick up some eggs as early as tomorrow if I could find some of the following listed breeds, APA standard Wheaten Ameraucanas, penescencas(spelling not good) or some apa standard white ameraucanas. Other breeds of interest would be, but not limited to Buff leghorns, brown leghorns, Golden Duck wing colored ameraucana's, lavender silkies, buff mincora's, partridge plymouth rocks, butter cups, catalaya or anything else un usual.

Back
Top Bottom