I'm losing it!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JRT, Apr 24, 2009.

1. JRT

JRT Out Of The Brooder

Apr 12, 2009
    Morgantown
    I just got home from work and my fiancee informed me that she has our whole day planned tomorrow. I will be making a 101 mile 1 way trip to take her to columbia ky to pick up some more chickens. If I didn't love her so much I think I would get rid of her. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

ROAD TRIP!!!! Pack snacks, find your favorite music and have a fun trip! You know you want the chickens too.

3. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    Thats not to bad..... enjoy you new additions [​IMG] is a wonderful thing [​IMG]

4. Homesteading_Bound

Homesteading_Bound Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    Madison,Ohio
    Beautiful day to travel.

Don't forget your sunglasses [​IMG]

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    It will be a beautiful day to travel! Have fun! Get plenty of sleep the day before you go!

6. JRT

JRT Out Of The Brooder

Apr 12, 2009
    Morgantown
    Well all in all it was a good day. The fiancee got 5 buff orps 4 black aus 2emden goslings and 1silver pheonix pullet.

I came home with 1 morgan whitehackle hen and 1 red pyle OEG LF
    The bad news is when bringing all these chickens home the Red Pyle Rooster was smothered by the other chickens. So now I'm back in the market for a Red Pyle OEG LF. I've looked all over the place for one of these roos and when I finnally find one It dies. I just have the best luck! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Good, I think thats great! I may be going about 120 miles tomorrow with the hubby to pick up a showgirl! So I guess you two guys are in the same boat. By the way, he'd say the exact same thing. [​IMG]

8. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    road trip!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!

and i want some more chickens......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by