AshlyPashlee

In the Brooder
Nov 6, 2018
Liberty Hill TX
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
- I am new to chickens. They've been a dream of mine to have. I first got mine almost a month ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
- I have 7 hens currently.

(3) What breeds do you have?
- I have one buff orpington, 4 barred rock (my fave) and 2 rhode island reds.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
- I just like animals, but I really enjoy the farm feeling as well as the fresh eggs. I've never had them and always wanted them.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
- when I have time (full time single mother, employee and student) I blog and I'm working on a book.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
- I work in an office as an office admin. I go to school for criminal justice. I have 2 kids full time who are 12 tomorrow (my boy) and my girl will be 11 in feb. We currently have our 7 chicks, one dog, one cat, 2 beta fish and 2 bearded dragons.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

- I've been googling how to's on these chicks since I got them and have been led to this site every time. I just love this community!

Here's the blog in case you're just curious! I'm currently working on a blog for them specifically. AshlyPashlee

IMG_3088.jpg
IMG_3133.jpg

Back
Top Bottom