I'm new here. I would like to say hi!

lundygman

Hatching
11 Years
Feb 29, 2008
Hi, My mom has come to this site for a long time she is Nuggetsowner. I wanted to have my own user so I can ask questions about the new chickens I am going to get. We have 7 hens and 6 cornish cross right now. I really like to help with the chickens. I have learned what they can eat and how to take care of them. We also have 3 dogs.

Last edited:
frow.gif

Welcome!!!!! Hey, I did the same thing I did to get started, you are definately in the right place for info!! If you ever decide to get some Bantam Cochins let me know, I can send you some eggs!! (with your parents permission of course). It is great to see kids getting involved in something like this, it teaches you so much. Good luck, and as I have found, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. The people here won't give you any bad info!!

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC...you really need to edit out your age from your post though...all internet people are not fun and friendly...plus it's a BYC rule!! Welcome to the forum!!
smile.png

Thanks for talking to me. My mom said it is getting late and I have to sign off but I wanted to say thanks for talking to me!! I can't wait to get more chicks!

Back
Top Bottom