I'm New Here!

:welcome

Sorry you've had a loss, how's your injured BR doing? If you need help with her, you can find it in this forum: Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures

Best wishes!
She's doing well, thanks for asking! She had 5 pretty deep puncture wounds and lost a ton of feathers, and I think has a broken wing, which I didn't realize for a few days since I didn't want to mess with her and cause her to start bleeding again. I got lots of good info from this site in my panic to treat her! She's going to be a little lopsided, but she seems to be getting her balance figured out and even took a dust bath the other day. She's enjoying the attention and pampering.

No actually, I have not looked into it honestly because it sounds scary. Like I'll electrocute myself or my kids will get tangled in it. Perhaps I should do some research into it.
I use it. It can't electrocute you unless you literally get caught in the net. It can give you a strong jolt though. No permanent damage but it delivers a STRONG deterrent against ground predators of all manner. I keep everything from fisher cats to black bears at bay with my fence.
windows open.jpg

Back
Top Bottom