I'm new here

jenna2015

Hatching
May 3, 2015
ok I've just signed in and I have no idea what I'm doing can someone help me get use to this site it's driving me crazy!!!
1f621.png
1f62b.png
1f413.png

TwoCrows

🌻🐣🌻
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 21, 2011
New Mexico, USA
My Coop
My Coop
Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

BYC can be a bit daunting at first, but you will get the hang of it soon.

Notice at the top of this page there are tabs....Home, Learning Center, Forum, Coops, Breeds, etc...Each of these tabs will lead you to the different areas of BYC. If you click on Forum, it will take you to a page of all of our forums. If you wish to ask a question on feeding your flock, scroll down to Feeding and Watering your Flock. You can start a new question there or post in the exsisting threads. We have an emergency section, raising baby chicks section, building your coop section along with many many more.

So just take your time, look around and eventually you will get these things all figured out.

Welcome to our flock!

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
Welcome to Backyard Chickens, glad you joined the flock
D.gif
If you have any kids at home they can probably show you how to get around the site. That's what I used to do.

I find putting the title in the search box gets me there much faster. For instance put your state , followed by the word thread, in the search box, and it should pop up.

If you post on your state thread you may find chicken folks in your area etc.

Judy

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Feb 5, 2009
South Georgia
Also, scroll down to the very bottom of this page and click on FAQ for a bunch of basic information about BYC . And welcome!

Mountain Peeps

Jesus is my life
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

I totally understand! I was so confused when I first joined. SO many buttons! LOL But don't worry, you'll figure it out very quickly and you can always ask questions
hugs.gif

Top Bottom