I'm new to BYC how about you?

thiccqqqyychickie

In the Brooder
Nov 29, 2018
Hey guys i am new to backyard chicken and i had 60 baby chicks but now i have 2 so not sure how that happened. they are so cute :love! I do have a rooster who I am now legally married to! We had the best honeymoon ever at the chickee hut. (instead of tiki hut) !

I hope you guys enjoy my post and can give me some more knowledge on how to raise chickens,

Love,
Gertrude (Gerdie)

Hi Gerdie - I wish you the best of luck with your matrimonial choice (probably have more mature conversations with a roo than the more conventional option ;))

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Welcome to Backyard Chickens Gerdie!:welcome We are glad you joined the flock! BYC is a helpful site providing all of the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: Can we see a picture of your rooster?! We love pictures! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom