I'm not getting anything done!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PineBurrowPeeps, Dec 14, 2008.

1. ACK [​IMG] I'm so addicted to this darn forum that I'm not getting any housework done....
    Membership here should come with a coupon for a free trip to BYC Rehab OH and a complimentary 'Bator cause you know you're gonna need one anyway once you get addicted [​IMG]

2. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Can I go to the rehab???!!! I used to fantasize about telling the doctor I was suicidal so I'd get to rest for two or three days in the Hospital!! [​IMG]

That's just sad....

I don't wanna do housework!

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

So now everyone needs to feel sorry for me. I get to go to a company holiday party and eat rubber chicken and win door prizes that include mugs with the company logo! [​IMG]

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Embrace the addiction... let it consume you. Give into the fuzzy side... resistance is futile.

5. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:Oh boy! That sounds like sooo much! [​IMG]

I know what you all mean about being addicted! The computer was in the ofifce. Its own little room down the hall. I could resist the urge. Now DH moved it to the kitchen! Well that is the room in the house that I spend most of my time in. Not only for obvious reasons but my washer and dryer are there as well. Now I don't even realize that I have sat down and I find my self at BYC!!! Its like this chair has a magnet for my butt on it!!

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am sure no one here can tell that I am addicted. ONLY to this place. [​IMG]

7. chiknwhisperer

chiknwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Lowell, IN
    DH used to tell me that being on this forum would wear off after just a couple months but he's wrong lol. I think he realizes it now. Everyday I'm on here. Unless of course I'm not home, but when I get home I get on here. When I wake up I get on here and before bed I check in here as well [​IMG]

8. portlandpeeps

portlandpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2007
    Portland Oregon
    I used to be so freaked out about getting tons of things done in a day, but this forum has calmed me down. Now I spend more time here and less time freakin out. So figure this place lowers blood pressure too. There are definitely worse addictions you could have.

9. Possumpoint

Possumpoint Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Well, they do post a warning on the home page afterall. [​IMG]

I read it, but here I am [​IMG] addicted just like all of you, LOL.

10. GUIENALADY

GUIENALADY Rest in Peace 1956-2010

May 1, 2007
    Belvidere nc
    know what ya mean ..i was without comp for 3 days....dh decided to move phone connection from front room to the spare bedroom because dogs and pups were always peeing onit or pulling on the wire.....[​IMG] B UT then couldn't put it back to gether! [​IMG]

he has degenerative eye desease (sp) finally called phone companny to fix it. so during that time i acutally got the spare bedroom alias comp room cleaned and the bed moved.. :we

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by