I'm officially a home owner!!!!!

Ibicella

Songster
10 Years
Nov 13, 2009
Everett, WA
It's been recorded with the court and the keys to our front door were laid in our hands.

I'm finally getting to go home. I lost my home after my mother committed suicide 4 years ago. Had to sell the house to pay estate debts.

With my inheritance, I promised to fulfill my mom's final dying wish...that I would find a home of my own with the money of the one we were losing.

I can go home now. I can get my backyard chickens and my honeybees and my garden.

The home's new name is Sorrow's End. :)

Blessings to you and yours,

Congratulations! What a wonderful way to start a new chapter in your life, and begin your healing. There is nothing better than a home to call your own, and those chickens and honey bees are your lovely respite away from all that ails you.

Centanni....in Italian...

A hundred years of blessings!

MB

Last edited:
Congrats!!!!!!
1f603.png
U should post pics of ur chickens on here one day

Congratulations! I actually close on a house sale tomorrow for my last house, and finally bought the farm of my dreams :weee

I miss my house, but I don't miss the location or the size of the lot. Now I have a big barn, and can have as many chickens as I want without any restrictions :D

Congratulations! I actually close on a house sale tomorrow for my last house, and finally bought the farm of my dreams
wee.gif

I miss my house, but I don't miss the location or the size of the lot. Now I have a big barn, and can have as many chickens as I want without any restrictions
big_smile.png
I'm Jealous
lol.png

Congratulations! I actually close on a house sale tomorrow for my last house, and finally bought the farm of my dreams
wee.gif

I miss my house, but I don't miss the location or the size of the lot. Now I have a big barn, and can have as many chickens as I want without any restrictions
big_smile.png
That is AMAZING aoxa!!!!

Congratulations to you! I bought my dream place just over 2 years ago, and I still wake up and pinch myself! This is my view out my kitchen window every day!
God Bless all the homes, everywhere. I will certainly be giving Thanks this Thursday, and always!
MB

Congratulations! I actually close on a house sale tomorrow for my last house, and finally bought the farm of my dreams :weee I miss my house, but I don't miss the location or the size of the lot. Now I have a big barn, and can have as many chickens as I want without any restrictions :D
That is AMAZING aoxa!!!! Congratulations to you! I bought my dream place just over 2 years ago, and I still wake up and pinch myself! This is my view out my kitchen window every day! God Bless all the homes, everywhere. I will certainly be giving Thanks this Thursday, and always! MB
We've been living here since April 13th, and so far have loved the property. Having a barn this big is a blessing.
_MG_6495.jpg
Spring 2012
7a7ae987.jpg
View from kitchen Summer 2012
View from deck, Fall 2012
_MG_4959.jpg
I can't wait to see the place in the winter, though I hope it is over quickly :p Your view is magnificent! Love the rainbow :love and thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom