I'm Officially Chicken Obessed

TK Poultry

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Greencastle, Indiana
ok im offically chicken crazy i have chickens everywhere! i have them outside in runs, in my house, in the incubator, in my garage its crazy!!! any of you have this problem?

I wish!
smile.png

We have an Ameraucana rooster and his four girls ( two Americaunas and two Leghorns) that insist on roosting on our porch each night. (Why, Pun'kin and Creme Brulee? Have you no sense of decency? ) At least those Americauna hens look cute, with their chipmunk cheeks... All the chickens roam anywhere they wish during the day.

Sometimes a Leghorn hen(the same one that roosts on our porch?) will climb on a shelf right outside our kitchen window and glare inside at us, while screaming angrily!
lol.png

If you were to drive up to our house, you might be greeted by a small army of Bourbon Red turkeys gathered by your car, the hens squealing in excitement and the toms trying to out-gobble each other. Do not leave your car doors open! Turkeys investigate EVERYTHING!! Turkeys also run off with mittens and even crocs.

well its horrible my new obession breed wise is bantam ameraucanas and i have 5 and then i went and got 4 babies today and have some eggs gearing up for the incubator once this last hatch is over and im going to get with the breeder Little Ameraucana Mom and see if shell have any babies avaliable next week because i want MORE!!! its horrible and my first and favorite thing is my EE's and on the hunt for bantam wyandottes! this is honestly a disease i swear
lol.png
roll.png
tongue.png
n

Back
Top Bottom