I'm probably crazy but I'm going to try hatching a egg with my body heat. Hatch-Along

Pics
16 days left. I thought of something today, I set the egg at 9 p.m., would that make it hatch at night? It hatching while I'm sleeping might be a problem

16 days left. I thought of something today, I set the egg at 9 p.m., would that make it hatch at night? It hatching while I'm sleeping might be a problem
For an incubator full of eggs, that are all set at the exact same time, it's common to have eggs hatch over a period of more than 24 hours, with some hatching during the day and some during the night.

So I don't think there is any way to predict what time of day this egg will hatch, based on what time you set it.

For an incubator full of eggs, that are all set at the exact same time, it's common to have eggs hatch over a period of more than 24 hours, with some hatching during the day and some during the night.

So I don't think there is any way to predict what time of day this egg will hatch, based on what time you set it.
Thanks, because that would not be good, to wake up with chick goo, egg shell crumbles, and other things I do not want on me on me. But it could still happen...

They wont hatch right at 21 days. It will most likely increase the chances though. I set my eggs in the morning or early afternoon. Most hatched at night. I only got to see one hatch. The other 2 were pipped when I went to bed and hatched overnight. So :idunno
Yeah, It's so disappointing when you want to watch a egg hatch, and then it goes and hatches at night.

Back
Top Bottom