I'm recycling my feed bags!! **PICS**

Make more bags! I want to buy some! LOVE THEM!
love.gif

My feed bags are made of that material too, and I can sew...did you use a pattern? or did you make it up as you go??? Looks awesome, i bet people would buy them from you...or your feed store might buy a few you never know...Great idea...
smile.png

Quote:
I dont use a pattern, so each of my bags is a little different lol. The 3rd bag I made ( and the rest from then on) have a different square bottom design.

Well I will have to try one this weekend and show you the results...I usually sew from a pattern, however I have sewn "free hand" b4 so I'll just have fun and see what happens. Did you use regular thread, or a heavy duty type??

Quote:
I think it's fun to 'free hand' no rules. lol. besides if you mess up you get to be creative & fix it with what you have left. I am using and outdoor thread - thats UV resistant. I think it's for sewing out door furniture cushions or something. Its pretty heavy duty.

Quote:
I think you can click on the website link under the avatar and locate them in there.

check back later today - I have to make another one
smile.png
and I'll be posting it soon.

Quote:
I think it's fun to 'free hand' no rules. lol. besides if you mess up you get to be creative & fix it with what you have left. I am using and outdoor thread - thats UV resistant. I think it's for sewing out door furniture cushions or something. Its pretty heavy duty.

Yeah I have a heavy duty clear nylon I could try out for the first bag just to see what happens, I can't wait to try it out. I will post my results so you can see it....
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom