im ruined!!!

I'm so sorry you lost your dear hen.
I know from own experience (with a hen of my grandmother) that the moment they die while struggeling to breathe there can come quite some fluid out of the crop when they relax after passing.
It's sad that a necropsy is not an option.
Perhaps it would have been important to know why she didn't get enough oxygen, regarding your flock.

I have followed a few of your threads. It seems like you are in a difficult situation as a minor who can’t make important welfare decisions on behalf of your flock. I’m also curious how many chickens you have at this moment? Perhaps you should consider rehoming them to someone who can meet all of their needs and ensure their health, and get new chickens when you are older and able to take full responsibility for them.

I have followed a few of your threads. It seems like you are in a difficult situation as a minor who can’t make important welfare decisions on behalf of your flock. I’m also curious how many chickens you have at this moment? Perhaps you should consider rehoming them to someone who can meet all of their needs and ensure their health, and get new chickens when you are older and able to take full responsibility for them.
no. i cant. mother wouldnt be happy...

Back
Top Bottom