I'm Sending Feed to be Analyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Can you still edit the original post? Maybe if you put the info there for where you sent for testing, if anybody wants to send something for an identical testing they'd have that information. I'm sure it's in the thread somewhere, but it would be easier to direct people to the first post.
I can try. Good idea!

Can you still edit the original post? Maybe if you put the info there for where you sent for testing, if anybody wants to send something for an identical testing they'd have that information. I'm sure it's in the thread somewhere, but it would be easier to direct people to the first post.
I think it's been too long. Wish I'd thought of that sooner. I'll make a new thread with that info in a bit.

I just have a problem with the whole idea of forcing bugs down our throats along with the political trickery and scaremongering fake science behind it

Erm, uhh, where have you seen someone shoving a bug down anyone's throat?
Might you be conflating imagination with reality?

For myself, I appreciate vegetarians and imitation meat eaters and bug eaters. As those things take more market share, it will push down on the price of steak. :drool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom