I'm Sending Feed to be Analyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
This. I get laughed at so often and lectured about my food choices. Every. Dang. Day.

This irks me tremendously.

I'm an omnivore by deliberate choice and on low-carb due to my PCOS and weight issues, but I strongly believe that vegetarians and vegans deserve respect for their choices, which I assume have been made as with as much intention and thought as I have put into my own dietary choices until it's proven otherwise.

And even if said choices weren't made with intention and thought, if you're an adult you've got a right to make the decision anyway. :D

What you eat isn't my business. What I eat isn't your business.

Unless we're trying to arrange a family holiday meal, in which case some compromise and good will on both parts goes a long way. ;)

This. I get laughed at so often and lectured about my food choices. Every. Dang. Day.
One of my co-workers laughs at me about “eating grass and weeds” and only eating animals if I know their names (she says I eat pets). (I eat whole-food, plant based, only locally sourced animals & animal products).

One day I told her she could go on eating her chemicals and antibiotics eggs from chickens in cages that poop on each other. And laughed as though I was joking. Last time she has made a comment.

Last edited:
This irks me tremendously.

I'm an omnivore by deliberate choice and on low-carb due to my PCOS and weight issues, but I strongly believe that vegetarians and vegans deserve respect for their choices, which I assume have been made as with as much intention and thought as I have put into my own dietary choices until it's proven otherwise.

And even if said choices weren't made with intention and thought, if you're an adult you've got a right to make the decision anyway. :D

What you eat isn't my business. What I eat isn't your business.

Unless we're trying to arrange a family holiday meal, in which case some compromise and good will on both parts goes a long way. ;)
Allergens and meals/food related gifts should be the only time you need to know someones dietary choices. That is their life so people should learn to respect it!

People are so cruel. How hard is it to keep your mouth shut and not harass someone for something they eat? This really bothers me.
I just follow the "don't tease my food choices and I won't tease yours". I honestly couldn't care less what people eat so long as they don't drag out a soap box to beat me with about why my food choices are evil or wrong

I will stop talking about this here, let’s bring this discussion to another thread shall we? To avoid clogging this one with unrelated topics. :)
Create another thread - by all means. But you are welcome to clog this one as much as you want (it's mine, and I give you my permission).
😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom