I'm Sending Feed to be Analyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
You can be vegetarian and not do cruelty, by the way. I just don’t see how it follows it. Cruelty free and Vegan are different things, though they are combined for the most part, i have friends who drink milk, eat eggs, etc. They get it local but they do not ever consider themself a vegan.

I think it would be a little dishonest, just call yourself a vegetarian who eats locally or from their own animals because thats what you are. (Not referring to you, by the way. You as in general people)
For the most part, i am vegan due to thinking its nasty and i believe im lactose in tolerant.

While i do get what your saying, vegan is a diet style, you aren’t vegan if you don’t follow it. It’s as simple as that!
In my view, neither vegetetarianism not veganism are cruelty free. Veganism is a little closer, but all our crops, our cars, our smart phones, all that contributes harm.
Vegetarians (those who buy commercially), are still unintentionally supporting the meat industry. Furthermore, in my opinion, dairy farming on a commercial scale is often more cruel than meat farming (not factory farms obviously).

Not trying to start a debate on this, but I think it's important to acknowledge that as a whole, cruelty free living is impossible. There's only "doing the best you can".
And a lot of that can start at home, and being a little more self sufficient

In my view, neither vegetetarianism not veganism are cruelty free. Veganism is a little closer, but all our crops, our cars, our smart phones, all that contributes harm.
Vegetarians (those who buy commercially), are still unintentionally supporting the meat industry. Furthermore, in my opinion, dairy farming on a commercial scale is often more cruel than meat farming (not factory farms obviously).

Not trying to start a debate on this, but I think it's important to acknowledge that as a whole, cruelty free living is impossible. There's only "doing the best you can".
As someone who got to see behind the scenes in dairy and whatnot I will have to politely disagree on your statement about dairy within the US/Canada regions (I cannot make claims for other countries). However I can agree commercial Agriculture how it is now there is really no true cruelty free diet or option, and that each option has pros and cons that a individual needs to decide on.

As someone who got to see behind the scenes in dairy and whatnot I will have to politely disagree on your statement about dairy within the US/Canada regions (I cannot make claims for other countries). However I can agree commercial Agriculture how it is now there is really no true cruelty free diet or option, and that each option has pros and cons that a individual needs to decide on.
I would love to have a discussion about this stuff if anyone takes it to a new thread. If so, please tag me!

Yep! Even if one was sitting on top of a mountain in a vast forest wearing handmade clothes and eating wild berries and leaves, they'd probably be sitting on a bug and cruelly squashing it 🤣

I also saw behind the scenes, which is how I reached my conclusion-
And that dairy farm was free range and organic, one of the best brands we have in England, and right opposite an rspca, which assured it was "good". I observed a lot of awful things. If that's the best, I dread to see the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom