I'm Sending Feed to be Analyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year my chickens almost or completely quit laying from November to January, and I just assumed that's what chickens do. Who knew it was THE MAN trying to screw me over all along. :th

Don't waste your time or money. If it turns out the feed is exactly as stated on the label with nothing nefarious added, they will just come up with reasons why your test wasn't accurate or applicable to them.

What analysis? What is your benchmark, just the tag guarantees?
I'm just doing this to show folks how unlikely it is that it's the feed. There are too many variables. But folks seem certain that there's something different going on. So when the feed comes back with the same analysis as what's on the label (which is what I'm hearing is the biggest conspiracy atm), then at least that will have been examined. Maybe I'll send some of the other non-tsc stuff, too.

Last edited:
Where? The society of gourmet chickens? The confederation of roosters with unappreciative hens?
The methonine rehab clinic for senior hens?
Wherever the naysayers choose so that they can't say I've chosen a "bad" lab or one that's been paid off by the WEF or whoever it is that's out to get us. I've had forage analyzed. I figured, why not?

Last edited:
Every year my chickens almost or completely quit laying from November to January, and I just assumed that's what chickens do. Who knew it was THE MAN trying to screw me over all along. :th

Don't waste your time or money. If it turns out the feed is exactly as stated on the label with nothing nefarious added, they will just come up with reasons why your test wasn't accurate or applicable to them.
Oh, I'm fully aware. Notice how no one on the other side is offering to not do likewise? It's not expensive, really. Maybe something crazy will turn up to prove all of the truly knowledgeable and experienced folks wrong.

Oh, I'm fully aware. Notice how no one on the other side is offering to not do likewise? It's not expensive, really. Maybe something crazy will turn up to prove all of the truly knowledgeable and experienced folks wrong.
I noticed that, but ya know spreading rumors and conspiracy theory is fun and exciting, spending extra money and doing the testing is not.

I noticed that, but ya know spreading rumors and conspiracy theory is fun and exciting, spending extra money and doing the testing is not.
I don't mind. It's not that expensive. I've had forage tested before. I'm just waiting for the folks who are convinced our chickens are being manipulated by The Man to tell me which labs. I'm getting crickets... Folks would rather talk about it than actually do anything about it. Their silence is rather proving my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom