:( I'm Sick of My hubbys Work...

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
15 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
My husband runs a section of the lab at the hospital, the most important section, blood bank. He has three working under him and one of the guys is a real turd! Anyhow, hubby works doctors hours, but doesn't reep the benefits! He's a work now, just had to go back, he hasn't seen his daughter in two days because there was a stabbing, a shooting a mom w/ a C-sec bleed and her baby is really sick and needs blood, it's up to hubby to take of all of this in a mere day... So, now hubby is at work giving his blood to save this baby and I am so proud of him and he is amazing at what he does, but I just wish people didn't need him so often!!! It's not like I can be mad at him for saving someones, much less a baby's life no can I? GRRR I just miss my hubby!
hit.gif
and so does our daughter, she just cries and cries for him... I went all out and made him homemade lasagna and now I will be eating alone... Again...
hit.gif

I am so sorry you miss your hubby! That would be frustrating, doc's hours and no benefits. However, you've got to know that your hubby thinks of you and your daughter while he is at work and how grateful he is that you are so patient with his schedule. He probably counts on the fact that he has you two to come home to after such a demanding job, you two are his refuge. I don't know you but one wife to another, keep up the good work, you have a hard job.

hugs.gif
I know how it feels to have a husband in a demanding job. My husband doesn't do the same kind of work yours does, but he works constant, long hours and never takes days off or vacations or weekends or any of that unless it rains... and even then it's never the WHOLE day off. There's always something he needs to do, ugh!

Hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom