I'm sick!

Yeppers. I got it. Again. First go-round was August '21. Now for part II.

Last time it was 2 weeks off with pay; this time, it's back to work 5 days after symtom onset and I can use vacation days or flex time.

Oh well, the blush is off the rose.
73aa5u.jpg

Ugh. I'm 350 miles from home, sleeping in my tractor trailer, started feeling rough yesterday. Woke up this morning with a cough, sore throat, runny nose and itchy eyes. No fever, so at least there's that.

Hungry for carbs, too.

That is all. Just looking for some sympathy.
I'm sorry to hear this!:hugs
Are you feeling any better than yesterday?

Thanks for the well wishes.

How much chloraseptic can a large adult male consume before it changes his body chemistry? Asking for a friend.
Try a Slurpee/Frostie/other frozen Kool-Ade type drink. It works wonders for a sore throat and helps knock down the itching and swelling. Good Luck ... and I sure hope you feel better soon.

Ugh. I'm 350 miles from home, sleeping in my tractor trailer, started feeling rough yesterday. Woke up this morning with a cough, sore throat, runny nose and itchy eyes. No fever, so at least there's that.

Hungry for carbs, too.

That is all. Just looking for some sympathy.
I am too. With same symptoms (with the exception of itchy eyes)

Appreciate the word! I'm on a no sugar, very low carbs lifestyle so I've been sipping on diet cherry Kool aid, lol.
Most places offer a sugar-free version - and you can make your own with some ice cubes and a blender. I have a little manual coffee grinder that I use on-the-road (translated, "camping at the beach!) It chops the ice a bit coarsely, but it's a super-quick way to cool-off when you're overheated.

Back
Top Bottom