1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I'm so excited :D

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SterlingAcres, Jan 20, 2009.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Just got home and ordered my HovaBator Genesis 1588... I can't wait for it to get here, I'm so excited! Now I just wish the ladies would cooperate and start laying regularly. [​IMG] I need to test it!

2. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

How exciting...you sound just like me...impatient, lol! When I get the urge to try something, I don't like waiting around.
    Hope it gets there soon and the girls get busy!!

3. Steve

Steve Ye Olde Henhouse Builder

I so know how you feel. Mine came last week.

Congrats!

4. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    LOL Thanks guys. It's going to be a big change from my huge redwood bator, but I'm excited nonetheless.

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I think you'll like it. I've had good hatches with my hovabator. [​IMG]

6. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:I promise, when they all hatch from the hovabator, I'll let it take the credit [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I had a still air little giant and couldn't get more than about 50% hatches, the hova get near to perfect hatches.

Where did you order it from?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  8. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:Home and Barn Basics is the best price I could find. They're having sales. I paid $120 for the bator, $42 for the egg turner and $10 shipping for both. I hope it gets here SOON. [​IMG]

9. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Never heard of them. [​IMG] Hope it arrives soon. Do you have eggs all collected and ready to go?? [​IMG]

10. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    That excitement is dangerous....lol, I remember it well. Congrats and have fun!!!!!!!!!

Julie [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by