Im soo madd im just gonnaa!

Feathers Acres

Songster
11 Years
May 31, 2008
Michigan
I set 6 silkie eggs the beggining of this month, and all were fertile and developing, until today. SOMEONE decided they were going to mop the floor today. And instead of using the sink he was suppose to he used the one in the mudroom where I have both my incubators! right next to the mudroom is the garage door and stupid goes in out of the garage doing who the %$#% knows what and lets in the 30 degree air and the temperature goes down to 83 degrees in the bator!. Now he never ever in his whole life cleans and he decides today because he wouldnt get what he wanted he HAD to do something for once in his life to get it. So I turn up the heat in the bator thinking that since he hates my chickens he turned it down knowing how spiteful he is, and go back to check it and its down to 113!. I take the eggs out to cool down and while they were out I mine as well candle to make sure there even alive. NOPE! ALL DEAD EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE! so there goes two weeks of MY TIME! Mind you my silkies quit laying you some time right after I collected those eggs and havent laid since, and who knows when they will be laying again! I only have 2 silkies and knowing my luck the next thing that will happen to me is they'll die and i'll have to start all over!

hit.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
but..if they were dead when you pulled them out, could it be possible that they were dead anyways..or can they just die like that in a matter of minutes?

I've had my eggs in my bator go down to 83 before because of a power outage and every last one of them still hatched. We were without power that day for 7 hours. I just left the eggs in the bator and when the power came back on so did the bator.
I've had to deal with someone who didn't like my animals before and they actually put chemicals in my fish tank and killed all of my fish
rant.gif
:hit

L*A*G* :

Quote:
OMG!!! who could do that???

My ex, I even had a cat go missing. I'm not pointing any fingers about the cat, just saying
idunno.gif
I had her for 3 weeks, she was only an indoor cat. What would you think?​

Back
Top Bottom