Im soooo mad!

BobwhiteQuailLover

Country Girl[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.
9 Years
Sep 25, 2010
Wisconsin
Okay, so where I board Toby and ride, they had a hunter/jumper show today and I didn't get to go. Well my friend showed there and I told her to use Toby, and she told me that someone else had showed him! Well my trainer didn't even ask us if that girl could use Toby in the show. So I had NOO idea that someone was showing him! Im sooo mad, I'm thinking about moving him somewhere else now.
Arghhh SOOOO mad!
somad.gif

I would be upset as well! What if something had happened??
No way I would want some unknown person to mess with one of my animals

As well you should be. Check machines and cell phones carefully to make sure you missed no calls and then...have a chat with them! No one should be handling your animal without express permission from you. If they offer anything but the most abject apology...I'd look elsewhere. JMHO

dainerra: I know!
navasima: We didn't have any calls or texts. Yes I will!
I can't believe this happened!
somad.gif

I was dissapointed when i couldn't rdie him.......And at that a younger girl was riding him she didn't seem like she had alot of experience.

it doesn't matter if they texted or left a message. Not having talked to his owners to get permission, they had no right to let anyone else ride him.

I would discuss it with your parents as they are the ones who would have to pay the vet bills if the girl was to injure the horse. I know that there is always a disclaimer for all horse activities, but as owners of the horse, it is still possible that the rider's parents could sue your family if she was injured.

If you think the money is an issue with moving the horse, bring up that side of it. If they are willing to do this at a show, who might be riding him when no one is watching???

Back
Top Bottom