Im soooo mad!

Quote:
Isn't Toby a friends horse that you are leasing or is he yours I forget.
Either way if the trainer did not ask permission to use him that could have been a big liabilty if something was to happen to either him or his rider. Not a very smart move on the trainers part. Has this trainer in the past ever ask if they could use Toby?

Quote:
I would sit and have a nice little chat with her about how you are ok with the therapy and lessons, but that did not give her permission to use him for shows. I have a feeling she just assumed that since it was ok to use for the other two things that using him for showing was ok also. I wonder if the young girl that rode him is one she gives lessons to on him.

Quote:
I would sit and have a nice little chat with her about how you are ok with the therapy and lessons, but that did not give her permission to use him for shows. I have a feeling she just assumed that since it was ok to use for the other two things that using him for showing was ok also. I wonder if the young girl that rode him is one she gives lessons to on him.

I will! Yeah I don't know. But we were going to bring him to my house sunday, and then she was riding him in the show, so she wouldn't have had a horse to show, because wouldn't have known about it and we would have took Toby! Arghh!

Quote:
Do you know what her name was??

No i forgott
hmm.png

Tell them if they ever use your horse without permision again, you are going to start charging by the hour every time they use him!

I can guarantee they WON"T use your horse anymore!!

Back
Top Bottom