I'm sorry.....one more obituary....SHE'S OK!!!

hugs.gif
hit.gif
I am so sorry! For it to happen so fast with you just there!!!! Do you want to meet somewhere and I will give you one of my frizzle polish bantams!

jackie

I am so very sorry. I also lost a beautiful baby, Friday at about 11 p.m. She was a 4 day old porcelatin d'Uccle bantam. I named her Heaven because she was heavenly beautiful. Now she is in Heaven, after such a short little life. It's so sad! I also feel responsible because she had to travel long distances to get to me. The guilt!
sad.png

UPDATE-when I went to let everyone out this morning, there she was, pecking around the pen by herself!!!! She let me pick her up and as I held her close I couldn't stop praising God for keeping her safe and, it feels at least, for giving her back to me as tears flowed down. I brought her in and woke my dh to show him, he cried, too. I am just so thankful, words cannot express. And there was nothing in the trap. Again, I thank God. I just had to express my joy to all my friends here on BYC. And I feel y'all are my friends.

And thank you so much, Jackie, for your kind offer. You have no idea how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

btw-I have absolutely no idea where she could have hidden. The light we used to search last night is extremely bright and there are not that many hidey places in that pen. I dunno. But I have brought her and her crested, though not polish, companion the same age up and put them in my padlocked large brooder till I can figure out a safer place to keep them.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and caring. Y'all are, indeed, a special group!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom