im stumped-button color Q

xchairity_casex

Songster
8 Years
Feb 5, 2011
im usually pretty good at identifying button colors but this little boy has stumped me. when he hatched i was certian he was a cinnamon then once his feathers began coming in they all came in light silver/grey so i wascertian he was a silver and he stayed silver untill last week when red feathers started appearing and his head turned dark grey? i dont think ive ever seen pics of a silver that looked like him before so im not sure what he is?
Picture242-2.jpg

Picture246-1.jpg

he sure is pretty though cant wait to see him fully grown

might be the so called "darth vader" which really isn't a color....silver red breasted? i honestly have no clue...where the crap is shellyd or quaillady D:

thanks quaillady! from this batch one of the so called females who would have made ti absolutly even number males/females ended up being a male so im off by one and this is my favorite male so im going to keep this little guy and sell the other pairs i like this little guy becuase he is the CALMEST little bird i have ever seen!i almost worried about him in the begining becuase of how calm he was but hes growing just fine and acts normal but when the other birds run from my hand he just sits there and lets me pick him up like "oh sure" when i put him on my lap or on the floor and put my hand over top of him he just...sits there its so lovely

Back
Top Bottom