I'm Thinking of A Number 1-100... and FROW!

Quote:
Oops, my bad.
Okay:

1. 34
2. 16
3. 87

You do know me! Well, I know you. I've RPd with you before. Sorry if you don't remember me.

I usually remember people off their avatar. Did you have one? You sound a lot like the person who started the fight forces light and dark thread...

She's the one obsessed with airplanes, if I recall correctly. ChookiesRox, or something like that, was her first username.

Quote:
I usually remember people off their avatar. Did you have one? You sound a lot like the person who started the fight forces light and dark thread...

She's the one obsessed with airplanes, if I recall correctly. ChookiesRox, or something like that, was her first username.

tongue.png
OH! OKAY- OF COURSE I KNOW YOU, DELTA!
hugs.gif
SORRY I HUG A LOT
tongue.png

PK, you're back?

Quote:
Oops, my bad.
Okay:

1. 34
2. 16
3. 87

You do know me! Well, I know you. I've RPd with you before. Sorry if you don't remember me.

Really? How interesting.
hmm.png

Quote:

I like planes...

********************* it is so hard keeping up with your alter egos. Very good imagination you have there!
frow.gif

I'll say

Unless somebody already chose them!
big_smile.png

Edit because someone forgot that anyone in the world can read all their posts!
big_smile.png
There, ya happy now?

Last edited:
Quote:
frow.gif
mind editing your post? my alter egos are SUPPOSED to be secret
gig.gif
nice to hear from you! oh, and those aren't my only ones
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom