Image uploads

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Dylan21, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Dylan21

Dylan21 New Egg

Jul 19, 2011
    Hello all
    Im new to this forum and i have a japanese quail sexing question but in order to get the right answer i need to show you pictures but i can not work out how to upload them.

Can anyone help me?!?!

2. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner True BYC Addict

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    How to post pictures/avatar
    http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=26838

But it won't do you much good until you get a few more posts. To cut down on spam, there is a minimum you have to have before you can post pictures. It's not that many. Just go greet a few people.

3. gamebirdboy

gamebirdboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    East Tennessee
    You have to have 10 posts before you can post a pic. [​IMG]

4. ravenzero

ravenzero Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2011
    Vancouver WA
    you can post links to a photobucket account too

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:It's not just 10, it varies by member.

I would also use photobucket. You upload your pictures (it's a free site) then post the 4th code under the photo ( code) into your message. But I don't think 'new' members are allowed to post links either.

ETA: You need to get a little 'chatty' so they'll remove the limitations on your account [IMG]https://www.backyardchickens.com/img/smilies/smile.png

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  6. FeatheredObsessions

FeatheredObsessions Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2010
    Oregon
    There is a section for introducions that can help you get your posts up. They don't tell you the exact # of posts you have to make before you have the picture uploading rights but the introduction area can help you get posts up. You could always describe them. Most Coturnix males this time of year if they are old enough will excrete a white foam from their vent if that helps to start....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by