imageshack and photobucket both stink is there

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
an easier way to upload pics? both web sites are not working for me and rarely ever do? I dont know if it is just my computer or not but is there some better way I dont know of?

I find photobucket to be the easiest to use and it usually uploads fine. Once I had it freeze up on me mid-upload, but those things just happen occasionally.

I have a flickr account and I find it somewhat confusing because they use strange terms instead of "album" it's a "photo set" or something like that. I thought it was a nice interface at first and easy to upload, but ended up switching back to photobucket.

I've also used Kodak's site back before photobucket. I didn't really like it and it's not even free anymore.

and what they said ^^ I always resize my pix to about 1/3 of the original, because a 10 megapixel cam takes HUGE high quality pictures.

Last edited:
I use Photobucket because with my limited computer skills it was the only one I could figure out. I will admit it is slow to get the pictures uploaded. Once I have them uploaded I go through and resize them to fit a 15 inch monitor. This is also slow, but with tabs you can be doing other things while they are loading and resizing. From there they are really simple to post for Auction sites, Emailing, etc.

I use Village Photos a lot, it's very easy. But then I have had no problems with Photobucket either lately.
smile.png

It must be my connection or something then because everytime I go to upload it starts to work and then I get an error message that something happened in the network and the upload failed. I usually go to image shack then but today those were not loading either. I have very limited comp skills, but I do have the re-size function on so that the file is not so big. I even restarted my computer to see if that was the problem but it made no difference
hu.gif

Oh well I will try again.

Back
Top Bottom