IMO , CHICKENS are NOT just a " NOVELTY THAT HAS WORN OFF " . **UPDATE **

I was referring specifically to:

Quote: and:

Quote:
I am taking "disappear" to mean that you took them without notifying the owners on your own accord,and not as any part of an official police investigation. If that is incorrect, my apologies, and no worries in that case. If it is correct, then please seriously reconsider this method. It is illegal, and something I personally am strongly opposed to for the reasons listed above.

Again, regardless, thank you for taking care of these hens and going about it the correct way.

I never said I , personally, had abused animals disappear..

Those animals were from 10 years ago when Myself and Other officers, had been investigating animal abuse of dogs in this man's front yard.

I have NEVER done anything illegal . Proper channels have Always been taken.

I feel that you might have read a little too much into those statements, so I apologize if you feel that I might have done or am doing anything illegal.

Im quite upset that those ideas were Even thought about me.

I am Ending MY contributions to this post/thread..

Thank you all for your support and encouragement to adopt his girls..

Yep, sounds like I just misread it. Very sorry if I offended and for misinterpreting, and hopefully you know that it is not personal regardless and will not stop posting due to that. :) Again, thank you for taking care of these girls, and doing so by proper channels.

Last edited:
My cousin got out of chickens, but she just gave them to me. That is what I don't understand, why people don't give/sell them when they get old. There are plenty of people who would take them!

Back
Top Bottom