Impacted Crop/Sour Crop/Vent Gleet

the monistat is regular over the counter? sorry I know many posts out there but just reading your since it is most recent. my girl is on day 2 of the same symptoms and have her calcium capsule yesterday, coconut oil and crumbles of probiotic pill.

I'm going to go to the pharmacy now. I just don't know about the monistat OTC

Over the counter at just about any pharmacy. Good luck
thank you. determining the cause is difficult. I lost my first & favorite hen a month ago, my first loss and by far will be the hardest. she brought me such joy- to see her running to me every morning. she had the same look and issues but I think it was reproductive with her. she just kept getting larger eggs.
I did give the monistat and some water, and small amount of coconut oil. massaged her. her bottom between her legs feels squishy so not sure if crop is that far down. she was heavy lidded and started mouth breathing , I thought she was going.
I held her for awhile then decided to put her in the loft surrounded by fresh straw.

I just checked on her and brought her eggs with oregano, top deck service lol she actually moved to another area and was alert.
she's an only "child" of my one hens first hatches so she's a crazy girl and a survivor, hoping she pulls through
thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom