Imported English Orpinton Chicks

delisha

Crowing
7 Years
Oct 13, 2012
Racine, WI -
My Coop
My Coop
I will ship to most States. I am a registered flock and a member of the Wisconsin National Poultry Improvement Plan. I am taking orders for BBS English Orpington chicks. Some of the chicks might be a day or two older. Chick will be ship after payment is received. For your financial security BYC does not allow prepayments.

I also sell and ship trio's and quads later in the summer

Please use the PM feature to ask questions and to order chicks.
I will not ship out less than 12 chicks, and some of them can be popcorn. They need body heat. I do add popcorn chicks if the weather is colder. I also add heat packs if necessary. I do not ship in extreme weather or heat. I usually never ship in July and early August.
Please pm all inquires

APA Member
NPIP Tested

Last edited:
Hello. I was wondering if you had any nice black, buff or white orpingtons? My kids and I are so sad that a fox ate 4 of our black orpingtons and 2 of our guinea hens. It ate 6 birds!!! We only had 5 black orpingtons. He ate 3 of our roosters and one of our hens. Our sole remaining hen looks sad. We love the orpington breed.
Thanks
Henry

Hello. I was wondering if you had any nice black, buff or white orpingtons? My kids and I are so sad that a fox ate 4 of our black orpingtons and 2 of our guinea hens. It ate 6 birds!!! We only had 5 black orpingtons. He ate 3 of our roosters and one of our hens. Our sole remaining hen looks sad. We love the orpington breed.
Thanks
Henry
I am sorry to hear of your troubles. What have you done to make sure that does not happen anymore? It is horrible to loose so many lovely birds.

Hi! I am interested in some of your chicks! What lines are you Orps from? Thank you!

I am interested in your chicks but not until next February or so. Do you ever drive north of Racine, might not even need to ship if I could meet you somewhere. I am hoping to get some blue and buff orpingtons and maybe an easter egger or two early next year...if you know anyone with those others too?

I am interested in your chicks but not until next February or so. Do you ever drive north of Racine, might not even need to ship if I could meet you somewhere. I am hoping to get some blue and buff orpingtons and maybe an easter egger or two early next year...if you know anyone with those others too?
I will have EE's and Olive eggers early next year..just let me know so I can set some eggs. I will also have pure show quality AM's too.
I will drive to meet on a good weather day.

I am desperately looking for the English Orps in Blue, Splash, Black, Lavender. Would happily take chicks or birds! Would love t hear from you. reply, call or text me 406-460-0035

I rarely check this so please PM all inquires. It does not come to my email if someone asks questions in here. Just click my name and leave the message there please. I check those daily.

Thank you,

Vicki

Back
Top Bottom