In memory of Chickassan

I'm so sorry to hear. Thanks, @FlyingNunFarm for explaining the chicken in the gnome costume she used in her avatar, I've always wondered about that! I didn't know her well, either, but did often smile at her posts. There was a lot of wisdom, and knowledge as well, hidden in her comments along with the humor. Our community has sustained a loss. May her husband and family take comfort in knowing that we loved and appreciated her, and that she will be missed. 💔🌷💔

I'm so sorry to hear. Thanks, @FlyingNunFarm for explaining the chicken in the gnome costume she used in her avatar, I've always wondered about that! I didn't know her well, either, but did often smile at her posts. There was a lot of wisdom, and knowledge as well, hidden in her comments along with the humor. Our community has sustained a loss. May her husband and family take comfort in knowing that we loved and appreciated her, and that she will be missed. 💔🌷💔
If I'm remembering correctly she sort of inherited a few gnomes from a family member. Then other people saw the gnomes and started adding to her collection thinking she had started it. They took on a life of their own and she laughed about it. Having a collection she didn't start and didn't really want to have, but they grew on her. It became a laugh finding weird and unusual gnomes to share with "Chicky".

Edit to add: I actually found the story! Screenshot_20220716-000952_Chrome.jpg

Then other people saw the gnomes and started adding to her collection
My massage therapist has a large collection of elephant "statues" of all sizes for the same reason. Good thing there are a lot of rooms in the old house turned business. I suggested I should get her another one. She politely declined the offer ;)

Back
Top Bottom