In need of second bator!! Under 50 bucks!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jfulcher, Jun 26, 2011.

1. jfulcher

jfulcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    I may be able to go over for shipping MAY!!! But I have a constant supply of incoming eggs! Make a deal with me please!!! I can paypal/moneyorder/send check wtvr. Or trade if you like! Would like something simple. Hova bator, Little Giant, but that isnt a deal breaker!!!! Please help me!!!! I get my check on the 1st so I can have you paid then!!!

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    You should be able to get an LG incubator at your local farm store for under $50.

3. jfulcher

jfulcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    Quote:they are marked up to 64.74

4. sumatra

sumatra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2010
    NW PA
    Try LLLReptile supply--They had the best deal out there a few months ago, something like 3/100.00 for LG bators.

5. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I have a near new LG still air but the plastic liner is missing and I have no idea where the thermometer is that came with it since I don't use them.$25 then I have 5 HB with fans added cosmetically ugly as I scrub and scrub between every hatch and my cat over sees many hatches and leaves scratches but they work super and have new wafers recently.Some I tossed the plastic liner after they fell apart others still have them but they are starting to crack.$40 Prices don't include shipping

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by