In NJ-desperately seeking ducks! Help!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SillySilkies, Sep 17, 2007.

1. SillySilkies

SillySilkies Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Hi guys!

Does anyone have or know of anyone in NJ that has 1 to 2 ducks they can sell me? Or give away to a good home? A friend of mine had someone watching her 3 young ducks while she was away and they didn't lock them up one night and something carried 2 of them away. (RIP Sweet Petey and Harley) The remaining female is beside herself quacking day and night. It's so sad. (And can you believe that I can't find ANYONE who has ducks in my immediate area!)

Your HELP is greatly apprieciated!

2. Rowanm77

Rowanm77 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2007
    Blairstown, NJ
    Where in New Jersey are you? I am in northern NJ in Warren County, Blairstown, NJ. I have an Indian Runner drake and a Blue Swedish hen that I am considering selling to a good home. I do have someone near me that is interested in them though, but if they change their mind...

3. waterfowlrescue

waterfowlrescue Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    NC
  4. ml

ml Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    What type of ducks are you looking for and post your zip code. Could help round some up for you asap.
    Went to the auction yesterday and a few baby ducks were there and some younger sovies.
    ML

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by