IN SW OHIO looking for shows or swaps in near future.

TCollier

Chirping
9 Years
Jun 22, 2010
Franklin, Ohio
I am looking for shows or swaps in the near future near SW Ohio. Anyone know of any comming up? Maybe I am searching the wrong places but I am not seeing any.

They are trying to get a small monthly swap started near Waynesville the 3rd Sat. of the month in the morning. It is where they have the Rodeo's on 73 east of 48, between Waynesville and Springboro.

Are you looking to sell or buy? How willing to travel?

Wolf lake (other side of Ft. Wayne Indiana) is tomorrow morning.

In Sept. there are a few things.
Sept. 19 Caesar Creek swap
Sept. 25-26 Troy swap
Sept. 26 Eaton swap

Oct. 2-3 Lucasville show
Oct.9-10 Lucasville swap

Nov. 13-14 Ohio National Show Columbus

Last edited:
I need to get rid of a couple of Roo's and get a couple more hens. Can't have Roo's here. I don't want the Roo's killed so must make sure they go to the right place.

Has anyone been to the Waynesville swap meet? I won't be able to get there until 10:00 because of a meeting I have Saturday morning. I'm wondering if it is still worth the drive if you don't get there first thing?

Are there many vendors yet?

ANIMAL CHICKEN SWAP AND FLEA MARKET
8AM TILL 3PM
ALL VENDORS WELCOME

THE THIRD SAT OF THE MONTH IF YOU ARE LOOKIN TO BUY OR SELL RABBITS,DUCKS,TURKEYS,OR CHICKENS THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE
LOCATION RT 73 BETWEEN SPRINGBORO AND WAYNESVILLE.AT FOX HOLLOW NEXT TO SLIVER SPUR
DIRECTIONS OFF OF 71 TO RT 73 GO SOUTH ABOUT 15 MILES
DIRECTIONS OFF 75 TO RT 73 AND GO NORTH ABOUT 10 MILES

10X20 AREA FOR SET UP FOR VENDORS IS $10

CALL MONROE AT 513 545 6452 FOR ANY INFORMATION and he will be happy to answer any questions
PLENTY OF PARKING

This was posted on Craigslist. I caught the first one, there were maybe 8-10 venders set up. Have not been able to get to the past two, so not sure what direction things have gone since then.

I'm curious as well. Really wanted to check it out, need to move some birds. But laid up, recooping from knee surgery.

Sept. 26 Eaton swap

Hi,
Where is the phone number for this one? I saw it in my poultry press but the kids lost that section! grr. haha.
Thanks if anyone knows,
Angela

Back
Top Bottom