In the beginning of June FREE TO A GOOD HOME!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Poonchie's Mama, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Poonchie's Mama

Poonchie's Mama Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2008
    Hi! I will be moving across country in the early summer, and I need someone to take my chickens. [​IMG] I have 10 laying hens (just started laying late in the fall) and one Banty Rooster. Now, I take very good care of my chickens and treat them like pets and I would only expect the same from the person taking them for me. I live in Central Wisconsin, just out of Wausau. Please send me an email if you have questions! [email protected]

2. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    Poonchie's Mama sorry to hear you have to give up your hens. I'm sure someone here will give them lots of love. You can even check in on them through BYC. If I were closer I'd take them but your just a little to far. Good Luck with your move.

3. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Hi! I am outside of Hudson, WI.

What types of chickens do you have? I might be interested in getting your flock. We raise, show 4-H and do some breeding.

Our chickens are free-range during the day and in a snug coop at night. (learned the hard way)

They are organic fed, and spoiled as heck! (Our baby currently live on the diningroom table and get bananas and spinach for treats until spring when they can transition to the outside.)

Katie

4. egggarden

egggarden Out Of The Brooder

May 15, 2008
    Central Wisconsin
    I'm right down the road in Stevens Point. What kind of chickens do you have? I currently have 8 pet chickens............ And I'm thinking that is not really enough......

Pam

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by